Our light bulb moment
Sitting out in the garden on a sunny Saturday morning during the lockdown, lunch was almost ready, it looked like the flies knew it!
Citronella Oil works by masking the scents that bugs / insects find attractive, like for instance our lunch, or in fact us in the case of mosquitoes. So, how do you use Citronella Essential Oil?
How is it used:
- Take out your oil burner and place a tealight into it
- Add a small amount of water (this will vary depending on the size of your oil burner.
- Add a few drops of Citronella Essential oil
- Light the tea light, we recommend using natural wax tealights to get the cleanest burn, They also last longer than paraffin as they burn slower.
- Enjoy - Top up as required