What is Spearmint Essential Oil?
Native to Europe and Southern Asia, spearmint Essential oil is a more subtle oil than peppermint, you could use this as a substitute to peppermint or blend the two together to soften peppermint's intensity.
Benefits Of Spearmint Essential Oil:
- A great oil for easing headaches and stress, by sprinkling a few drops onto a cloth and inhaling.
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use
Fosse Top Tip: A great oil that can be used in your diffuser to clear your head and invigorate the soul.
- Country of origin: China
- Plant part used: Flowering tips
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.