Sandalwood Amyris Essential Oil - 10ml
What is Amyris Essential Oil?
Native to Haiti, amyris essential oil has a woodsy, cedar like scent with an underlying vanilla note, it is a sweet and warm base note. Derived from the Amyris trees, they can grow up to 60 feet tall and have striking white flowers.
Amyris Essential Oil Benefits:
- Add a few drops into your humidifier to create a de-stressing atmosphere
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use.
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home.
- Sprinkle a small amount on a cloth and place under your pillow to help you relax.
Fosse Top Tip: To help promote healthy skin add a few drops to your daily moisturizer and apply to skin
- Country of origin: Jamaica
- Plant part used: Wood and branches
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.