What is Mandarin Essential Oils?
Native to China, mandarin essential oil is the sweetest and most calming of all the citrus oils, it is considered to be a very uplifting scent, and blends really well with most other types of essential oils.
Benefits of Mandarin Essential Oil
- Use this oil in your diffuser before bed to relax and wind down.
- Dilute this oil in jojoba oil and apply topically as a treatment for oily skin
- Add a few drops to a moisturizer to assist in reducing scarring and can also be used to bring some vibrancy to dull skin.
Fosse Top Tip: Sprinkle a small amount on a cloth and place under your pillow to help you relax, mandarin essential oil may ease insomnia.
- Country of origin: China
- Plant part used: Fruit peel
- Method of extraction: Cold expression
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.