Lavender Essential Oil - 10ml
What is Lavender Essential Oil?
Lavender essential oil is one of the worlds favorites, it is an incredibly versatile oil with a wide array of uses, and one of the safest essential oils to use when diluted.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- Add a few drops into your humidifier to create a de-stressing atmosphere, lavender essential oil would be to help you relax, relieve stress and promote sleep.
- This oil is also considered safe to use for children for minor cuts and scrapes when adequately diluted due to its anti bacterial qualities.
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use.
Research has shown that by inhaling or, rubbing massage oil into the temples, neck and behind your ears can help with easing headaches.
- Country of origin: France
- Plant part used: Flowering tips
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Fosse Top Tip: Feeling stressed when out and about? Add a few drops to a cloth for a soothing, on-the-go scent.
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.