Lead Notes: Citrus, Galbanum
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes: Lily, Amber
Why We Love Fresh Linen...
Feel refreshed and clean with a cotton fresh scent, that'll leave your home feeling spotless...
Based on the number one best selling fabric conditioner in the UK this delicate, long lasting fresh linen candle has up to 40 hours burn time and will take you back to that moment when you get that first waft of freshly washed linen. The perect addition to freshen up any home.
Also available in wax melts.
Our Candle Benefits:
- Highly fragranced & long lasting: Our candles are formulated by us to ensure optimum scent throw. Up to 40 hours burn time (if you trim your wick!) our candles are the perfect addition to your living space.
- Reusable, eco-friendly packaging: We believe it’s more important than ever to be wary of plastic usage and excess packaging, that is why we encourage you to reuse your used glass jar after use!
- Cruelty Free, Vegan & vegetarian friendly: Making products that have not been tested on animals is a massive priority to us! That’s why we always opt for vegan and cruelty free options when creating our products, it’s a no brainer.
- Natural coconut & rapeseed formula: We only use natural vegetable waxes made from the oil of soybeans and rapeseed, meaning our candles tend to burn cleaner and last longer, as there are no nasty toxins in there.
- The perfect gift for a loved one: As soon as you catch a whiff of our highly scented candles you will desperately want to share the experience with your loved ones and treat their noses!
The first burn is the most important! Make sure you burn for 2-4 hours at a time or at least until there is a full burn pool on the top of the candle. For best results, we recommend you trim the wick to around 1cm before re-lighting, the best way to trim your wick is by using one of our matte black wick trimmers, you can get yours by clicking here. We don't want to see any mushrooms!
Important: Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days)
£1.99 for orders £15 and under
FREE if over £15
Express delivery (1-2 working days)
£3.98 for orders £15 and under
£1.99 for orders between £15-£30
If you place your order before Midday Lois will get your order packed and dispatched on the same day!
(Only on Monday - Friday, please note we are out of office over the weekend so we can rest and enjoy time with family and friends!) 🥳
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERY DISCLAMIER
As you're all aware we have a big Bank Holiday coming up (thank you, your majesty). At Fosse we value spending time with our friends and family which is why we will be CLOSED Thursday 2nd June & Friday 3rd June so we can all enjoy the Jubliee celebrations and have time to relax, have drink and switch off from work.
Any order placed after midday on Wednesday 1st June will not be dispatched until Monday 6th of June, so please allow 3-5 working days from then for your order to reach you*
If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com (we will reply as soon as we can)
All or part of your orders can be returned to us within 31 days of purchase and we will refund the value of the goods returned if you do not want to exchange the order for a different scent.
Please ensure you return the item as you received it in its original packaging.
Please return items to: Fosse Living, Unit 1, Building 11A Alcester Employment Park Arrow Industrial Estate, Alcester, B49 6HW
Please ensure that if you are returning something to us, you take reasonable care of it when it's with you and always ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the post office when posting items to us.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case.