What is Bergamot Essential Oil?
Native to Italy, bergamot essential oil has a floral but spicy scent. It comes from the rind of the citras bergamia fruit that grows on bergamot orange trees.
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil:
Did you know bergamot has a wide range of uses...
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home.
- Add a few drops into your humidifier to create a de-stressing atmosphere
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use.
- Soothe an irritated scalp, simply ad a couple of drops to a tablespoon of carrier oil and massage into your scalp as an overnight treatment.
- Add a few drops to a cloth for a soothing, on-the-go scent.
A couple of studies conducted between 2013 and 2015 concluded that the inhalation of the vapors of this oil could reduce feelings of anxiety, fatigue, and depression by signaling the brain to produce dopamine and serotonin!
Fosse Top Tip: When used in a cream or lotion, this will reduce scars, balance out an uneven skin tone and help oily skin.
- Country of origin: Italy
- Part of plant used: Fruit peel
- Process of extraction: Cold expression
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days)
£1.99 for orders £15 and under
FREE if over £15
Express delivery (1-2 working days)
£3.98 for orders £15 and under
£1.99 for orders between £15-£30
If you place your order before Midday we will dispatch your order the same day! (Monday - Friday)
All or part of your orders can be returned to us within 31 days of purchase and we will refund the value of the goods returned if you do not want to exchange the order for a different scent.
Please ensure you return the item as you received it in its original packaging.
Please return items to: Fosse Living, Unit 1, Building 11A Alcester Employment Park Arrow Industrial Estate, Alcester, B49 6HW
Please ensure that if you are returning something to us, you take reasonable care of it when it's with you and always ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the post office when posting items to us.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case.