Bergamot (FCF) Essential Oil - 10ml
What is Bergamot Essential Oil?
Native to Italy, bergamot essential oil has a floral but spicy scent. It comes from the rind of the citras bergamia fruit that grows on bergamot orange trees.
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil:
Did you know bergamot has a wide range of uses...
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home.
- Add a few drops into your humidifier to create a de-stressing atmosphere
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use.
- Soothe an irritated scalp, simply ad a couple of drops to a tablespoon of carrier oil and massage into your scalp as an overnight treatment.
- Add a few drops to a cloth for a soothing, on-the-go scent.
A couple of studies conducted between 2013 and 2015 concluded that the inhalation of the vapors of this oil could reduce feelings of anxiety, fatigue, and depression by signaling the brain to produce dopamine and serotonin!
Fosse Top Tip: When used in a cream or lotion, this will reduce scars, balance out an uneven skin tone and help oily skin.
- Country of origin: Italy
- Part of plant used: Fruit peel
- Process of extraction: Cold expression
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.