Lead Notes: Citrus, Galbanum
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes: Lily, Amber
Why We Love Fresh Linen...
Feel refreshed and clean with a cotton fresh scent, that'll leave your home feeling spotless...
Our Fresh Linen wax melts are the freshest of the fresh! Based on the number one best-selling fabric conditioner in the UK, you can always have that cotton clean scent filling up your home every single day if you wanted!
Each wax melt lasts around 6 hours, getting a total burn time of 96 hours per box! The perfect gift for you or a friend or family member. Also available as a candle.
Our Wax Melt Benefits:
- Highly fragranced & long lasting: One of our wax melts on average lasts at least 6 hours (this can vary depending on your burner type and tealight size). We recommend cutting your wax melt in half for a more subtle scent or two if you want it stronger.
- Plastic free, eco-friendly packaging: We believe it’s more important than ever to be wary of plastic usage and excess packaging, that is why all our wax melts are lovingly packed by hand in recyclable cardboard boxes.
- Cruelty Free, Vegan & vegetarian friendly: Making products that have not been tested on animals is a massive priority to us! That’s why we always opt for vegan and cruelty free options when creating our products, it’s a no brainer.
- Natural soy & rapeseed formula: We only use natural vegetable waxes made from the oil of soybeans and rapeseed, meaning our melts tend to burn cleaner and last longer, as there are no nasty toxins in there.
- The Perfect Gift for a Loved One: As soon as you catch a whiff of our highly scented wax melts and candles you will desperately want to share the experience with your loved ones and treat their noses!
How to Use:
Open up the wax melt box and take 1 heart out, place it in the dish on top of a tealight or electric burner. Use a tealight underneath or plug it in (depending on which melter you are using). You can view our burner range by clicking here. Wait for the wax melt to slowly soften as fragrance is emitted into the air your home will be filled with the beautiful scents of Fosse Living.
Each melt lasts 6-12 hours, depending on how frequently you burn them. The scent will weaken over time and when this happens, simply clean out your burner! You can get more information on how to do this, on our blog, by clicking here.
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days)
£1.99 for orders £15 and under
FREE if over £15
Express delivery (1-2 working days)
£3.98 for orders £15 and under
£1.99 for orders between £15-£30
If you place your order before Midday Lois will get your order packed and dispatched on the same day!
(Only on Monday - Friday, please note we are out of office over the weekend so we can rest and enjoy time with family and friends!) 🥳
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERY DISCLAMIER
As you're all aware we have a big Bank Holiday coming up (thank you, your majesty). At Fosse we value spending time with our friends and family which is why we will be CLOSED Thursday 2nd June & Friday 3rd June so we can all enjoy the Jubliee celebrations and have time to relax, have drink and switch off from work.
Any order placed after midday on Wednesday 1st June will not be dispatched until Monday 6th of June, so please allow 3-5 working days from then for your order to reach you*
If you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org (we will reply as soon as we can)
All or part of your orders can be returned to us within 31 days of purchase and we will refund the value of the goods returned if you do not want to exchange the order for a different scent.
Please ensure you return the item as you received it in its original packaging.
Please return items to: Fosse Living, Unit 1, Building 11A Alcester Employment Park Arrow Industrial Estate, Alcester, B49 6HW
Please ensure that if you are returning something to us, you take reasonable care of it when it's with you and always ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the post office when posting items to us.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case.