Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - 10ml
What is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Native to Asia and Australia it is pronounced 'Eee-lang Eee-lang'. This essential oil is the Ylang Ylang 3 variety, i.e. triple distilled following the extraction of the Ylang Ylang 'extra', this essential oil is mainly used in perfumery and has a very intense floral, sweet, and fruity aroma.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:
- You will not regret using a couple of drops of this oil in your diffuser, this may help ease anxiety, depression and boost mood.
- Add 4-6 drops in a moisturizers to massage onto the skin
- Relax in the bath with 2-5 drops to create a calming atmosphere.
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home.
If applying topically, we recommend using the 'extra' or 'complete' variety, and ensuring that the oil is heavily diluted (no more than 0.8% concentration of Ylang Ylang for topical uses)
Fosse Top Tip: To help balance the mind sprinkle a few drops onto a cloth and inhale for a soothing floral scent that will help stress.
- Country of origin: Comoros
- Plant part used: Flowers
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.