Tea Tree Essential Oil - 10ml
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Native to Australia, tea tree essential oil comes from a small tree, Melaleuca alternifolia. With antibacterial properties, it is a must have in anyone's essential oil collection, as it has an enormous number of possible uses!
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Add 1-3 drops to facial scrubs and apply for 20 minutes, twice a week, this can help ease blemishes.
- Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or coconut for aromatherapy use.
- Add 2-5 drops to create lightly scented shampoo and body wash at home.
- Add a few drops to your diffuser to create a fresh, invigorating atmosphere.
Fosse Top Tip: Mix with water and a little vinegar in a spray bottle to create a multi-purpose home cleaner for surfaces! Leaving your home feeling fresh and free of chemicals.
- Country of origin: Australia
- Plant part used: Leaves and twigs
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Please note: Always dilute and test this essential oil on a small patch of skin and observe over a 24 hour period. avoid using the essential oil in diffusers around pregnant women, pets, and children.